Controlling your weight the easy way!
Weight loss is a growing problem and with so many luxury foods around us, it seems very difficult, if not impossible, to lose excess weight. Surprisingly, losing weight is no rocket science. The most efficient and long lasting type of weight loss is the one which happens while following simplistic, logical and already well known weight loss rules.
Every person’s dream is to be smart, healthy and to burn those extra calories if overweight.
Sometimes, being overweight has nothing to do with overeating. Some people are born with a physique that they remain slim and smart and do not get fat even if they eat a lot. While on the other hand, some may get fat even with a little cheat diet.
Though, instantly achieving a perfect figure could be difficult for you if you are naturally born fat or your body instantly gains a lot of weight, yet, you could successfully control your figure by following these simple steps:
- The first thing in the morning you should do is to drink a glass of lukewarm water containing a lime and one teaspoon of honey.
- Eat a lot of cabbage. This is good for weight loss because it contains tartaric acid, which prevents sugar and carbohydrates from being converted to fat.
- Green tea is great for weight loss, so sip it at regular intervals.
- Eat slowly, in smaller portions and chew your food properly.
- Consume only home cooked foods.
- Avoid fried, fatty and junk foods.
- Keep sugar intake to a minimum.
- Drink a lot of water, but avoid drinking water after meals.
- Avoid eating between the meals. You really do not need to STARVE. Take a healthy breakfast and dinner, but don’t take heavy meals at lunch. Instead, rely only on fresh fruits!
- Don’t forget to exercise regularly. It burns fat.
The rules we just laid out for you are nothing new, and you might wonder how there is nothing new and radical to add to this list. The fact is, these age old rules for weight loss is the most effective and long lasting way of losing weight. One rule which we rate as most important while following all or any of the above rules is CONSISTENCY. These rules can do wonders, but only if you follow them with persistence. Everyone can adopt these rules any time, but only the ones who follow them without break and with consistency see results.
In the end, remember, if weight loss was easy, every person would easily lose their excess weight. The reason why weight loss is a boost in self confidence and self assurance is because once you have achieved your goal, you have achieved something not everyone can do. That makes the satisfaction double.
Wishing you all a healthy, happy new lifestyle!